Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vacation May 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Vacation May 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We still have had no new word about Braeley Hanna. Still waiting on updated pictures and information and pre-approval. We learned a good lesson with Alana this weekend when we were packing to go on vacation! Nie-nie, Alana and I, was packing her suitcase when all of a sudden I thought I heard her say something about an airplane. I ask my mother in law if she heard the same thing and she had heard it to so I ask Alana if she thought we were going on a airplane and she looked me straight in the eye and said yes we are going to go get my baby sister Braeley! So I had to do some major back paddling! But with all I did to explain that we were not going to get Braeley right now it came up several time on the trip! She would see a baby and tell me it was her baby Braeley and we had to hurry! So lesson learned from now on I am going to be a lot more clear when we pack a suitcase!! I had a great mothers day but I felt like I had a hole in my heart! It was tinged with a sadness as I feel we are not moving at all closer to getting Braeley home! Pray we move forward this month!

Debby

No comments: