Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our little princess

Alana was an amazing flower girl last weekend! She is such a beautiful sweet little girl. We are so blessed! She did great. She has finally made the connection of Chinese/nonChinese. We were at a Chinese resturant getting a late dinner and our Chinese friend Cherry was taking our order when Alana's eyes got big and she yelled "you Chinese"! She then points to her self and said "LaLa Chinese" She spent the rest of the night making sure everybody in there knew if they were Chinese or not. When we got to the car she crossed her arms and gave me this evil look and said " LaLa mad at momma" I was shocked as I didn't do anything so I say why! and she informed me " because you not Chinese" :-) I said yes but this is how God made me and He loves me and gave her my so sad look and smiled and said "it ok momma, I love you too".

No comments: