Monday, March 17, 2008

Down Memory Lane 2006 Our Adoption Of Alana



Wow I was looking at pictures of Alana on gotcha day in November 2006 and look at her now! We move forward with this second adoption with so much anticipation and excitement. It brings all the wonder and joy back to me as I look at the pictures of the babies from Taiwan who are waiting for their families and wonder what our child will be like? Who will they be, what will their personality be like. Will they cry on gotcha day, be full of smiles? Or will they be like our Alana ChuanLe who just shut down for 3 days and didn't show any emotion of any sort. Then like the sun rising after a month of darkness on the 4th day she laughed out loud and smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. Then she looked around like was that me. It was all down hill after that. What a wonderful journey we had and we are so blessed to begin a similar journey again.



Debby

No comments: